Forum 12. SS-Panzer-Division Hitlerjugend
Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geschichte der 12. SS-Panzer-Divsion Hitlerjugend. Forum dedicated to the History of the 12th SS-Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend. Historical and Education Purposes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

12th ss website by I believe jason pipes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

112th ss website by I believe jason pipes Empty 12th ss website by I believe jason pipes February 19th 2012, 05:37

senschu

Very Happy Hi All,
Just joined the forum,a very good website dedicated to the 12ssPz Div seems to have gone anyone know the reason,it was updated occasionally with some great info,I believe it was edited by Jason Pipes but maybe wrong.

Senschu

Ste

Ste

If we are talking about the same site,I think it's owner's name was Frank DeLaglio;I don't know why it is no more on the web, the last update he did was great,I'm sorry to have not save some very interesting infos and photos he put on.
Anyway, welcome on the forum!

Bart Wolfgang

Bart Wolfgang
Forum Staff

I don't think Jason Pipes had ever such website. Mike S. did had one but he lost interest as far I did understand. I had one a while ago with a calendar filled up with the KIA and MIA and WIA's. Also several photoalbums and Soldbücher and some general information to the division and units. I never knew the website of Frank DeLaglio, does anyone have a link? Don't know or knew others.

I am thinking about building one or a another forum (software) like IP.Board. Though I would need support for this, If I know some people are behind me to back me up, then I most probably would expand.

https://hitlerjugenddivision.forumotion.org

Ste

Ste

It was the old one site of the HJ, now is about two years,also more, that is offline;his owner was AHF member "Skrable", who seems disappeared also from AHF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum