Forum 12. SS-Panzer-Division Hitlerjugend
Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log-in to the Forum to make use of all its features. Need help with your Research? Contact bveforschung@gmail.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geschichte der 12. SS-Panzer-Divsion Hitlerjugend. Forum dedicated to the History of the 12th SS-Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend. Historical and Education Purposes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feldpost Werner Pasche

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feldpost Werner Pasche Empty Feldpost Werner Pasche November 4th 2011, 22:30

Bart Wolfgang

Bart Wolfgang
Forum Staff

Feldpostenveloppe of SS-Mann Werner Pasche. Sadly didn't find him on any list.
Attachments
Feldpost Werner Pasche Download?action=showthumb&id=4Feldpost.jpg
(846 Kb) Downloaded 214 times

https://hitlerjugenddivision.forumotion.org

2Feldpost Werner Pasche Empty Re: Feldpost Werner Pasche December 17th 2011, 11:26

andernach

Hello Bart,

are you sure with the name "Pasche"? It seems to be Papke or something similar. Take a look at the letter "p" in "Feldpost". Is this not equal with the third letter of the soldiers name?

Best wishes,

andernach

3Feldpost Werner Pasche Empty Re: Feldpost Werner Pasche December 17th 2011, 23:25

Bart Wolfgang

Bart Wolfgang
Forum Staff

andernach wrote:Hello Bart,

are you sure with the name "Pasche"? It seems to be Papke or something similar. Take a look at the letter "p" in "Feldpost". Is this not equal with the third letter of the soldiers name?

Best wishes,

andernach

Yes, thought I asked someone who can read old German (/Sütterlin) but he wasn't sure eiter. Because I think it could be Pa(e)pke? Because I was alone to think this, and after seeing another FP letter with the name written under it, I followed them as Pasche.

https://hitlerjugenddivision.forumotion.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum